By downloading or using this Site & Application, these terms will automatically apply to you. Please make sure therefore that you read and understand them carefully before using this Application, as you are hereby requested to bind by them and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Beirutiyat is committed to ensuring that this Site & Application is as useful and efficient as possible.
Beirutiyat assumes no liability for the use of the Site & Application or reliance thereon including any information posted on any website in connection thereto. This Application and any components, sites, or services provided thereon may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability. Beirutiyat reserves the right to refuse service, deny access, terminate accounts, and/or cancel this Application for any reason in its sole discretion, including without limitation, if Beirutiyat believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Beirutiyat.
This Application is currently available on Android and iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of this Application to) may change.
This Site & Application itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, are and remain the sole property of Beirutiyat. This Application is not to be resold or used for any other purpose. No materials from this Application may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means. Any unauthorized use of this Application may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are trademarks or service marks of Beirutiyat. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any Beirutiyat trademark or service mark without Beirutiyat’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
This Site & Application, and any services provided therein, are provided on an “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis. Beirutiyat makes no presentations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to this Application, contents, information, including the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness,
timeliness or usefulness thereof. Beirutiyat expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this Application or its use. Beirutiyat makes no representation or warranty with respect to any third party information, including but not limited to, the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, timeliness or
usefulness thereof of that such information does not infringe upon any rights of any third party.
Beirutiyat is authorized to collect, gather and utilize any and all data obtained through downloading, accessing, or otherwise using this Application by you, for either commercial or non-commercial purposes on an anonymous basis without any remuneration to you, and subject to compliance with applicable law.
This Site & Application may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Beirutiyat is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site. By accessing other websites through links provided by Beirutiyat, you agree to the following terms and conditions. The material available on these sites or any articles or summaries accessed or viewed through this Application have been produced by independent providers that are not affiliated with Beirutiyat. Any content, opinions or recommendations expressed are solely those of the independent providers and are not necessarily the opinions or recommendations of Beirutiyat. You acknowledge and agree that Beirutiyat shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any third-party sites.
Use of Mobile Application:
- Application will help you locate the nearest craftsman in Beirut Administrative district
- Application will provide you with information on needed documents for the most frequent official formalities
- Show your interest in being a volunteer
- Show your interest in donating to help the less privileged
- Application will help job seekers find better opportunities throughout the NGO’s networks
- Application will give you the opportunity to be engaged towards building a better city through its feature “Citizen problem Report” in which Beirutiyat neighborhood committees will act as mediators between official entities and/or organizations and citizens towards improving, developing and solving arising problems in their community
- Application will highlight Beirutiyat current and upcoming events and activities under the feature “Happening now”
“Report a Problem” Scope
- Scope of intervention will be strictly limited to issues endangering citizens’ lives and preventive maintenance according to the here below list (click here)
- Reporting a problem is strictly limited to Beirut Administrative district (Ras Beirut, Ain el Mreisseh, Mina el Hosn, Beirut port, Medawar, Rmeil, Bachoura, Zkak el Blat, Msaytbeh, Ashrafieh, Mazraa & Saifi
- Problems that are politically related or shall require ministerial decrees and/or government budgeting will not be tackled
- Problems resulting from individual and personal conflicts will not be addressed
- Problems resulting from a “Force Majeure” such us earthquake, riots, strikes and so forth will not be handled
- Time frame for solving any problem is limited to a Maximum of 37 working days – out of which 3 working days for authentication and case adoption and 34 working days for follow up with relative government authorities – period after which users will be notified if his/her case was successfully solved or obstructed
- User will be able to follow the progress of his/her reported problem under the bookmarked feature of the mobile application at any moment
- User may report different problems by uploading the picture on the application, while turning on his/her GPS
- All submitted pictures will be filtered prior to posting. Pictures that are irrelevant, obscene, indecent or offensive will be automatically deleted and removed from the entire system
|A- Immediate intervention (public endangerment)|
|1- Water||a- sewage pipe burst
b- water pipe burst
c- sewage / water contamination
d- sewage / soil contamination
e- water retention during and after rain
|2- Waste||a- bin relocation
b- garbage / soil contamination
|3- Electricity||a- haut voltage cable burst
b- electrical post lightings
c- near fall lighting post
|4- Roads & Side walks||a- potholes
b- leakage of slippery materia
c- absence of manhole covers
d- absence of protective fences on roads full of dangerous bends
e- absence of fences on sidewalk above cliffs, building structures, seashore etc..
|5- Building, bridge and wall infrastructure||a- cracks within structure that jeopardizes lives
b- dangerous loose ends (steel, glass etc..)
|B- Preventive Maintenance|
|1- Water||a- installation of new pump stations
b- installation of new pipes
c- regular cleaning and maintenance of sewage pipes
|2- Waste||a- replacement of defected garbage bins
b- additional garbage bins in specific areas
|3- Electricity||a- cable installation
b- electrical post lighting
c- additional posts in dark alleys or roads
d- generator exhaust management
|4- Roads & Side walks||a- asphalting roads
b- pothole maintenance
c- maintenance of sidewalks
d- tile setting of sidewalks
e- pedestrian delimitation
|5- Cultural Heritage and sustainability||a-conservation of historical building, sites
b- cleansing public gardens and parks
c- irrigation of public gardens and parks
d- tree trimming
e- Pine trees protection
f- planting in gardens and parks